Amenitee Faucet and Sink Installer features an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included). It is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts.
The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts
Most orders are dispatched within 5-10 working days.
United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia: You can expect your package to arrive in 7-20 working days.
Others: 15-20 working days. These are estimates and often arrive quicker.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advice on how and where your delivery can be collected.
If your order has been shipped and you would like to cancel then there is a 30% cancellation fee that will be applicable. This will be refunded once you receive your order and decided to keep it, or if you return the order back to us, simply email us to confirm receipt and we can process your refund.
For more assistance please email to: email@example.com